Reimei EISA Software
- Download (current version is 1.3a)
- Download data
- Calibrated Level-2 data in the IDL SAV format.
What you need is to download RE_ESA*, RE_ISA* and RE_orbit* files, and put them into the data directory that you specified in the setup.txt file. A file with an extension of .idx is also needed to speed up response.
- Quick instruction for installation
- Download Viewer 1.3a and sample data .
- Extract the zip files.
- Go to the viewer directory. Confirm that you have eisa13.sav, setup.txt, earth.tif and data directory.
- Edit setup.txt. The first item specifies the directory that stores the calibrated data (Level-2 SAV files), and the second one the directory for the output.
Launch idl and type eisa13 for Unix or Linux user.
Click the eisa13.sav icon for Windows user.
- How to create Calibrated Level-2 data in IDL SAV format
- Download converter.
- Extract the zip file.
- Go to the converter directory.
- Edit csetup.txt. The first item specifies the directory for the original Level-2 data file (input), and the second one the directory for the calibrated Level-2 SAV file (output).
- Download the original Level-2 data (in text) from ftp://ftp.darts.isas.jaxa.jp/pub/index/Level-2/. If you have Perl and ncftp, just execute a simple script to download the original Level-2 data automatically.
- What you need is to download RE_ESA*, RE_ISA* RE_GAS*, and RE_orbit* files, and put them into the IDL SAV directory that you specified in the csetup.txt file.
Launch idl and type l2tosav
- How to use Reimei/EISA software (in Japanese)
- Release note
- Ver. 1.3a (Released on July 26, 2008)
"TEXT" button is added on the main controll window so as to be able to output fluxes to an ASCII text file.
Back to the EISA QL page
Any question regarding the software and plots: ebihara *at* stelab.nagoya-u.ac.jp (Edit the address by removing asterisks).